Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lessons learned



Everyone lets you down sometime, it is just a matter of how far down they go."

Profound huh? So I was thinking how far down is directly proportional to how close you are to them. We have all experienced betrayal of some kind, it just seems to hurt a lot more when you think you are safe.

How do we learn that even though this is bound to happen that the rewards of trust and friendship outweigh the hurt of deception and betrayal. The are just part of the risk.

Sometimes things happen for a reason, and I remember my grandfathers advice. Forgive and forget. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. It is not always easy to forgive but we grow as a person and we learn more about our selves and those we choose to trust. We also learn to value a frienship, and despite what may happen people will make mistakes and it is up to us to make a difficult decision. Sometimes we may be left with deception, loneliness and anger but things fall apart so the right things can fall together.

Today I realized what my father tried to teach me all those years, that when we forgive we learn a little about love and feel at peace.

No comments:

Our little Family



About Me

My photo
Hola and welcome to my blog. Here you will find a little more about me and my fertility process. My wonderful husband and I have been married for 5 years, and every day I fall more in love with him. We began our baby making journey in 2010 and last year we began our IUI process, we have faith that one day we will be parents, and it will be the happiest days of our life's!.