Wednesday, November 25, 2009

let the count down begin :)

Tic tock tic tock... hickory dickory dock the mouse went up the clock!! As the mouse went up the clock, I count the minutes until I get to go home 36 minutes to go ok 35 now... it seems like an eternity when you are waiting to be free and start your 4 day weekend!!! On a brighter note, while I wait....impatiently. Brandon and I will be cooking a very delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Brandon is making the Turkey his specialty, he was always in charge of the turkey when he was on his mission. Hooray for missionaries :)!!! 30 minutes to go....ok back on track... He is brining the turkey with an Elton Brown recipe... and tomorrow making his own rub. I will be making some rosemary potatoes with garlic and onion, along with some my famous stuffing and home made macaroni and cheese. I am super excited, as I tend to be a show off when it comes to my mad cooking skills. On a more important note, I am excited about tomorrow because I get to spend it with the people I love and be grateful for all the blessings god has given me. I will surely post pics of Brandon in his little chef hat and apron :) LOL I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving filled with lots of yummy food and lots of love!!!

love pictures Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You to my dear!!! Love ya lots!!

Our little Family



About Me

My photo
Hola and welcome to my blog. Here you will find a little more about me and my fertility process. My wonderful husband and I have been married for 5 years, and every day I fall more in love with him. We began our baby making journey in 2010 and last year we began our IUI process, we have faith that one day we will be parents, and it will be the happiest days of our life's!.